PRODUCT DISCREPANCIES and DAMAGES VIA SHIPMENT
1. Customer must inspect goods upon delivery for damage or discrepancy.
2. B&N accepts no liability for damage incurred during shipping. Any damage found at time of delivery must be noted by customer on delivery receipt and signed/initialed by driver. Customer is to retain all packaging with damaged items for an on site inspection by carrier. For damage on 3rd party or collect shipments, the customer is responsible for filing the claim with the carrier for financial reimbursement.
3. If any product arrives in damaged condition, a freight claim must be filed with the delivering carrier. Retain packing material and note on the Bill of Lading "DAMAGED". Our Customer Service Department will assist you
with any questions regarding filing a freight claim.
4. All claims regarding shortages and freight damages must be presented WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the shipment.
PAYMENT AND TERMS
1. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
2.Payment is due in full prior to shipping of product for all PREPAID ACCOUNTS. We do not ship COD. For payment made by check or bank transfer, the order will be processed upon receipt and approval of the check or receipt of the funds.
3. A minimum $5,000 order is required to open an account.
4. Approved repeat customers can qualify for NET 15 day terms. A credit application must be completed with the necessary references. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Once credit is approved, a 50% deposit is required on the initial order and future orders will be evaluated for deposit requirements. All custom orders will continue to require a 50% deposit.
Customer service is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Standard Time) to answer any of your questions regarding products or orders. Please have your account number and purchase order number available.
We fully support the quality of our product. If there are any manufacturing defects, please contact your account executive or our Customer Service Department for assistance.
The catalog has been reviewed to present information and prices as accurately as possible. If an error is found in description or price, we reserve the right to correct it. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AT ANY TIME.
Orders which are in stock will ship via ground in 2 - 5 days, unless another service level is requested by the customer.
Unless otherwise noted, back orders will ship as soon as they are in stock at our facility. Our account executives or Customer Service Department will keep you advised on the status of all back orders.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN ITEMS
1. Stock items must be returned within 30 days, in re-sellable condition. Return of stock items will result in a re-stocking fee of 25%. Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Returned items will not be accepted unless B&N Industries, Inc. has been notified prior to the shipment and has issued a return authorization. Damages in shipment of a return is not B&N Industries, Inc.'s responsibility.
2. Non-stock merchandise may not be returned.