Terms And Conditions
QUOTE BY PHONE
(Outside Northern California)
1-650-593-4127 (Northern California)
QUOTE/ORDERING BY E-MAIL
(Ready 24 hours a day)
Customer service is available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST) Mon.- Thurs. and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (PST) on Fri. to answer your inquiries regarding products, quotes or orders.
We fully support the quality of our product. If there are any manufacturing defects, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone or e-mail for assistance.
WEBSITE / PRINTED MATERIALS
The copy has been reviewed to present information and prices as accurately as possible. If an error is found in description, price, or the item has been discontinued, yet not updated, B&N reserves the right to correct it at the time it was discovered. Product offerings, material finishes and prices are subject to change at any time.
Orders in stock will ship via ground in 2 – 5 days, unless another service level is requested by the customer.
Unless otherwise noted, back orders will ship when they are back in stock at our facility. Your Sales Administrator will keep you advised on the status of all back orders.”
CANCELLATION AND RETURN ITEMS
- Stock items must be returned within 30 days, in re-sellable condition. Return of stock items will incur a 25% re-stocking fee. Freight charges on returns are the customer’s responsibility. A return authorization is required for all returns. Items returned without the proper authorization will not be accepted. B+N assumes no liability for customer returns which arrive damaged due to shipment transportation.
- Made to order or modified B&N products purchased may not be returned..
- If an order is cancelled which is in production the customer is liable for paying for all products ordered.
FREIGHT AND MULTIPLE SHIPMENTS
- The following will result in additional charges unless otherwise stated on your quotation:
– Shipments to multiple destinations.
– Customer requesting custom packaging (includes breakout into multiple packages) and shipped to one location.
- Collect or 3rd Party Billing shipments are the responsibility of the freight payer.
- Estimated freight quotations are subject to re-quote at the time the order is placed.
- Estimated weights and dim measurements may change due to changes in freight carriers and/or packaging at the time of order shipment consolidation.
- Customer is responsible to arrange and pay for international freight, B&N quotes are for transportation only. Freight quotes provided by B&N do not include the broker, customs duties, fees or taxes, that is the responsibility of the customer to obtain and pay directly to the source. Broker information must be provided prior to shipping..
- B&N is unable to guarantee delivery times or dates. Delivery times and dates are the responsibility of the shipping agent.
- On occasion, an order may ship from multiple locations based on availability.
PRODUCT DISCREPANCIES AND DAMAGES VIA SHIPMENT
- Customer must inspect items upon delivery for damage or discrepancy.
- B&N accepts no liability for damage incurred during shipping. Any damage found at time of delivery must be noted by customer on delivery receipt and signed/initialed by driver. Customer is to retain all packaging with damaged items for an on-site inspection by carrier.
- For damage on 3rd party or collect shipments, the customer is responsible for filing the claim with the carrier for financial reimbursement.
- If any product arrives in damaged condition, a freight claim must be filed with the delivering carrier. Retain packing material and note on the Bill of Lading “DAMAGED”. Our Customer Service Department
will assist you with any questions regarding filing a freight claim.
- 5. All claims regarding shortages and freight damages must be presented WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the shipment.
PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and COMPANY CHECKS.
- Payment is due in full at the time of order placement for all prepaid accounts. We do not ship COD, for payments made by check or bank transfer, the order will be processed upon receipt and approval of check or receipt of funds.
- Consideration for establishing terms requires a minimum order amount of $5,000.
- Approved repeat customers may qualify for NET 15 day terms. A credit application must be completed with the necessary references. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Once credit is approved, a 50% deposit is required on the initial order and future orders will be evaluated for deposit requirements. All custom orders will continue to require a 50% deposit.
- Orders delivered within California and New York are taxable, unless a valid CA, or NY resale card is presented prior to shipping the order.
- Taxable orders paid for by the customer and stocked at our California facility are taxed at the current rate for San Mateo County.
- Orders from resellers located outside California and New York that are drop-shipped to their customer within California and New York are subject to sales tax, unless B&N has received a valid California or New York resale card from the purchaser or their representative.
PROTOTYPES, DRAWINGS, TOOLING, AND FIXTURES
- Drawings provided by B&N are the exclusive property of B&N Industries, Inc.
- Prototypes made from drawings that are not detailed and approved by B&N Industries, Inc., or have been supplied via verbal instruction from the customer, are subject to the interpretation of B&N Industries, Inc.
- Tooling dies and fixtures made and used exclusively for a job or customer, remain the property of B&N Industries, Inc., unless otherwise established.
PHOTOGRAPHY OF COMPLETED PROJECTS
B&N Industries, Inc. reserves the right to photograph, upon completion, a project that has utilized our product offerings, and retains the rights to use the photographs in advertising, on our website, public relations, catalogs and all marketing materials.